During the 1990s, PUMA innovated and introduced the first iteration of CELL Technology. Its hexagons provided the optimal shape for stable cushioning and stronger movement. In 1998, the CELL Alien was introduced and structured for high mileage with Cell bubble packed through the heel for extra cushioning. This year the Cell Alien is re-issued in its original version.
- Mesh base with suede and synthetic leather overlays
- Reflective hints on the eyestay and toe overlay
- The moulded TPU piece on the back fixed with textile webbings
- A unique squared eyestay with embroidered stitching at the front
- Unique tongue deco composed of a print, woven label, rubber and plastic patches
- Midsole in white with a yellow pop, black rubber outsole
- Co-branded sockliner